World's 1st Low Shedding Lab Puppies 


USA Purebred Labs LLC
Peanut's Fall 2021 - Non Refundable Deposit
Coco's Fall 2021 - Non Refundable Deposit

Coco's Fall 2021

AKC Lab Puppies for Sale in Scottsdale, AZ!


The Breeding Service Fee below includes Just The Pup Service Package

To Make a Deposit, Scroll Down to The Bottom of the Page!

1st Pick - $2095
2nd & 3rd Pick - $1895
4th + Pick - $1695



Coco & Titus - 75/25 English / American Multi-Color Litter AKC Lab Puppies
1/4 Blacks, 1/4 Chocolates, 1/4 Yellows, 1/4
Dudleys (pink noses w/ green eyes)

Based on random selection, the probability of shedding outcomes is

25% chance of low shed, 50% chance of moderate shed, 25% chance of high shed

Medium Sized Labs, highly trainable, confident, calm.  Nice Blocky Faces
Estimates:  Due mid-August, ready for homes end of Sept

Reservations:

1st pick - reserved
2nd pick - light-colored male 
3rd Pick -  dudley female pref
4th Pick - chocolate or yellow male
5th Pick - reserved
6th Pick - OPEN
7th Pick - OPEN


Peanut & Leo - 75/25 English / American All  Black Litter 
Based on random selection, the probability of shedding outcomes is
50% chance of Low Shedding, 50% chance of moderate shedding

We will DNA test this litter to understand shedding expectations and share that info.

If you choose a Low Shed Lab, add $300

Medium to Larger Sized Labs, highly trainable, confident
Reservations:
1st pick - reserved
2nd pick - black male pref
3rd Pick - low shed black female
4th Pick - black female
5th Pick - OPEN
6th Pick - OPEN
7th Pick - OPEN



2 is Better than 1 Discount


​Reservation Process


Visitors


Terms & Conditions

Next Steps